Tel: + 632 817 0071 – 74(Makati) | + 632 528 1091 (Manila)
South America: Capitals of Mexico
Tour starts at USD 905 per person
Rates are per person based in US Dollar.
6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS
2 & 30 August 2020
27 September 2020
25 October 2020
22 November 2020
20 December 2020
17 January 2021
14 February 2021
14 March 2021
- Hotel accommodation
- Arival airport transfer
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Applicable Entrance fees
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Rates are valid for Philippine nationals only.
- Minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates exclude Airfare, Philippine Travel Tax, Airline Taxes, Terminal Fee, Travel Insurance, Meals, and tips for guide, driver and porter.
- All transfers are included except for transfer-out (optional) - NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- This tour is budget friendly based on SIC (seat in coach) Package.
- All hotels are mostly budgeted located outside city center.
- Standard check-in time is between 1400-1600 HOURS (2 to 4pm) and check-out time is 12 NOON (depends on hotel’s policy).
- The passenger is allowed to carry only 1 baggage with a maximum of 30 kg and a small handbag as space under the bus is limited. We don`t have any supplement for those passengers carrying extra luggage. In the cases all the luggage doesn't fit in the bus, please be aware that the extra bags will be sent to next overnight destination by a shipping company and the client must pay and afford the cost of that shipping.
- Surcharge applies on peak dates.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Terms and conditions apply.
|Mexico||Casa Blanca, Ramada Reforma or similar|
|Patzcuaro||Mision Patzcuaro Centro, La Parrocia or similar|
|Guadalajara||Hotel Plaza Diana or similar|
Email: ststours [at] cfsharp.com
Call: +63 2 817-0071 to 74
DAY 1: MEXICO
Upon arrival at Mexico, meet and greet then transfer and check in at hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Mexico.
DAY 2: MEXICO (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to a sightseeing tour of the city. Visit the Plaza of Three Cultures, and the historic centre in which the Zócalo (main square) and its Metropolitan Cathedral stand out, the main Aztec temple, Chapultepec Park, the “Paseo de la Reforma” Avenue and the other main avenues of this impressive city. At the end of the visit, travel to the Basilica of Guadalupe, the most visited Catholic temple in the Americas where the Virgin of Guadalupe is found. In the afternoon travel to the neighbourhood of Xochimilco, a wonderful place with its canals and semifloating gardens. Here we include a ride in a “trajinera”, one of the boats festooned with flowers. In the evening transfer to the Plaza de Garibaldi with its many bars, restaurants and bars where tacos and tequila are served and the Mariachis sing. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 3: MEXICO - MORELLA - JANITZIO - PATZCUARO (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Leave Mexico City, and amidst green countryside, enter the state of Michoacán. Travel to Morelia, the splendid Michoacán capital whose centre, with its magnificent cathedral, was declared Unesco World Heritage. Time for lunch and a stroll in the centre. Then we will go on to the beautiful Lake Pátzcuaro, the heart of the Purépecha region. Afterwards, travel to the island of Janitzio, where after a 25-minute crossing, we reach this picturesque village full of life and craft shops. After this, we see Patzcuaro, a pretty colonial village with its outstanding Basilica of Our Lady of Health and the house of the eleven courtyards which today is a craft centre. Overnight at hotel in Patzcuaro.
DAY 4: PATZCUARO - CHAPALA - TLAQUEPAQUE - GUADALAJARA (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Leave for the state of Jalisco and see Lake Chapala, the largest natural lake in Mexico, surrounded by mountains. Time for a stroll and lunch in this small tourist city by the lake. Proceed to Guadalajara. In the afternoon, transfer to the Tlaquepaque district, with its picturesque streets full of shops and craftsmen. Overnight at hotel in Guadalajara.
DAY 5: GUADALAJARA - TEQUILA - GUADALAJARA (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. In the morning, visit Guadalajara, the modern metropolis with its colonial historic centre, its cathedral, its market, its Tapatía square. Enter the Cabañas Hospice, declared Unesco World Heritage. After the visit, go on to the next town of Tequila, and an go to to the Mundo Cuervo distillery and will see how this famous Mexican drink is made (entrance and tasting included). After this, time for a stroll and lunch in the picturesque town of Tequila. After lunch, return to Guadalajara.. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 6: GUADALAJARA - MEXICO (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Travel back to Mexico for your retrun flight.