Tel: + 632 817 0071 – 74(Makati) | + 632 528 1091 (Manila)
South America: Mexican Stroll
Tour starts at USD 1,229 per person
Rates are per person based in US Dollar.
|DEPARTURE DATES||7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS|
|7 August 2020|
4 September 2020
2 & 30 October 2020
27 November 2020
25 December 2020
22 January 2021
19 February 2021
19 March 2021
- Hotel accommodation
- Arival airport transfer
- Domestic flight Tuxtla - Mexico
- Daily hotel breakfast
- Applicable Entrance fees
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Rates are valid for Philippine nationals only.
- Minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates exclude Airfare, Philippine Travel Tax, Airline Taxes, Terminal Fee, Travel Insurance, Meals, and tips for guide, driver and porter.
- All transfers are included except for transfer-out (optional) - NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- This tour is budget friendly based on SIC (seat in coach) Package.
- All hotels are mostly budgeted located outside city center.
- Standard check-in time is between 1400-1600 HOURS (2 to 4pm) and check-out time is 12 NOON (depends on hotel’s policy).
- The passenger is allowed to carry only 1 baggage with a maximum of 30 kg and a small handbag as space under the bus is limited. We don`t have any supplement for those passengers carrying extra luggage. In the cases all the luggage doesn't fit in the bus, please be aware that the extra bags will be sent to next overnight destination by a shipping company and the client must pay and afford the cost of that shipping.
- Surcharge applies on peak dates.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Terms and conditions apply.
|Mexico||Casa Blanca, Ramada Reforma or similar|
|Oaxaca||Oaxaca Real or similar|
|Tuxla||Holiday Inn Express Tuxtla Gutierres, Hilton Garden Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez or similar|
|San Cristobal De Las Casas||Diego De Mazariegos or similar|
Email: ststours [at] cfsharp.com
Call: +63 2 817-0071 to 74
DAY 1: MEXICO
Upon arrival at Mexico, meet and greet then transfer and check in at hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Mexico.
DAY 2: MEXICO (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to a sightseeing tour of the city. Visit the Plaza of Three Cultures, and the historic centre in which the Zócalo (main square) and its Metropolitan Cathedral stand out, the main Aztec temple, Chapultepec Park, the “Paseo de la Reforma” Avenue and the other main avenues of this impressive city. At the end of the visit, travel to the Basilica of Guadalupe, the most visited Catholic temple in the Americas where the Virgin of Guadalupe is found. Explore the old basilica dating back to the 18th Century and also the modern temple. In the afternoon, travel to the neighbourhood of Xochimilco, a wonderful place with its canals and semi-floating gardens. Ride in a “trajinera”, one of the boats festooned with flowers. In the evening, transfer to the Plaza de Garibaldi, with its bars, restaurants and bars where tacos and tequila are served and the Mariachis sing. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 3: MEXICO - TEOTIHUACAN - CHOLULA - OAXACA (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Start the tour by going to Teotihuacan, which in Nahuatl means “the place where men become gods”, and is one of the most impressive cities from the ancient world. Continue to the very picturesque Cholula, with its beautiful square, its tunnels under the pyramid and the picturesque sanctuary of Nuestra Señora de los Remedios from where you can admire the magnificent panorama. In the afternoon, travel to the state of Oaxaca for an overnight stay.
DAY 4: OAXACA (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to a sightseeing tour of Oaxaca, a UNESCO World Heritage City of Aztec origin with its impressive monumental heritage, after which go up to the site ofMonte Alban, which is set deep in a 400-metre mountain above the Valley of Oaxaca. On the outskirts of Oaxaca, see Santa Marie El Tule, together with its beautiful church, it contains a two thousand year old tree that has one of widest trunks in the world. The rest of the afternoon is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 5: OAXACA - SAN PABLO VILLA DE MITLA - TUXLA (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Leave early and stop at San Pablo Villa De Mitla and have a time for a walk together to the Church of San Pablo dating back to the Sixteenth Century and through its beautiful rustic streets. Continue the route in the sierras of Oaxaca towards the Isthmus. At the end of the afternoon, arrive in Tuxtla Gutierrez, the capital of the state of Chiapas. Go to the Marimba Park, where we will listen to a live group playing the Marimba, the emblematic instrument of Chiapas. Overnight at hotel in Tuxla.
DAY 6: TUXLA - SUMIDERO CANYON - CHIAPA DEL CORZO - ZINACANTAN - SAN CRISTOBAL DE LAS CASAS (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. See the Canon Del Sumidero, on a boat we sail up this impressive canyon almost 1 km deep and 14 km long then take a stroll in Chiapa Del Corzo, a colonial site of tradition and culture. After this, go further into the Mayan culture and visit beautiful villages inhabited by the Tzotziles Indians. In Zinacantan, admire the dresses of the women and the beautiful shops and weaving workshops and in San Juan Chamula, be surprised by its church which mixes Christianity with pre-columbine traditions in its rites. Contiue to San Cristobal De Las Casas and the rest of the afternoon is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.