Tel: + 632 817 0071 – 74(Makati) | + 632 528 1091 (Manila)
Tour starts at USD 968 per person
Rates are per person based in US Dollar.
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHT
07, 21 August 2020
04, 18 September 2020
02, 16, 30 October 2020
13 November 2020
01, 15 January 2021
12 February 2021
12 March 2021
- Hotel accommodation
- Arival airport transfer
- Daily hotel breakfast
- 2 lunch
- Applicable Entrance fees
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Rates are valid for Philippine nationals only.
- Minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rates exclude Airfare, Philippine Travel Tax, Airline Taxes, Terminal Fee, Travel Insurance, Meals, and tips for guide, driver and porter.
- All transfers are included except for transfer-out (optional) - NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- This tour is budget friendly based on SIC (seat in coach) Package.
- All hotels are mostly budgeted located outside city center.
- Standard check-in time is between 1400-1600 HOURS (2 to 4pm) and check-out time is 12 NOON (depends on hotel’s policy).
- The passenger is allowed to carry only 1 baggage with a maximum of 30 kg and a small handbag as space under the bus is limited. We don`t have any supplement for those passengers carrying extra luggage. In the cases all the luggage doesn't fit in the bus, please be aware that the extra bags will be sent to next overnight destination by a shipping company and the client must pay and afford the cost of that shipping.
- Surcharge applies on peak dates.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Park Inn Merton Conference Spa Hotel, Original Sokos Hotel Viru, Tallink City Hotel, Nordic Forum or similar
Radisson Blu Daugava or similar
Crowne Plaza Vilnius
Email: ststours [at] cfsharp.com
Call: +63 2 817-0071 to 74
DAY 1: TALLINN
Upon arrival at Tallinn Airport, meet and greet then transfer and check in at hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Tallinn.
DAY 2: TALLINN
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to a city tour of Tallinn. Tallinn, the capital of Estonia is a wonderful city with a well-conserved medieval centre. Enjoy a comprehensive tour of the city, its walls, churches, squares, and its medieval streets filled with tourist attractions. The rest of the afternoon is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 3: TALLINN - PARNU - TURAIDA - RIGA (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
Breakfast at hotel. Pass through forests and plains to reach Parnu, a popular spa city then travel on to Latvia. In Turaida, visit the medieval castle, surrounded by a large park with sculptures dedicated to Latvian Folklore. After lunch, pay a visit to Sigulda, the small and charming capital situated in a very beautiful landscape. Continue to Riga for an overnight stay.
DAY 4: RIGA (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the capital city, Riga. It is the most populated city of the Baltic countries, with a more modern look, which better preserves the remnants of the Soviet rule. The rest of the afternoon is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 5: RIGA - RUNDALE - VILNIUS (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
Breakfast at hotel. Depart for Lithuania early in the morning. On the way there, visit the Baroque Palace of Rundale, built by the same architect who designed Saint Petersburg’s Hermitage Museum. Afterwards, cross over into Lithuania. This country has a strong Catholic influence, highlighted by the impressive Hill of Crosses, thousands of crosses of all sizes. Afterwards, visit Trakai, a gorgeous castle located on an island in a lake, close to Vilnius. Overnight at hotel in Vilnius.
DAY 6: VILNIUS (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to a sightseeing tour of the city built on top of seven hills (like Rome, to which they like comparing it). In the city centre, enjoy the Baroque churches, its walls, its castle, its market streets, and its 1,200 medieval houses.The rest of the afternoon is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 7: VILNIUS (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure until your return flight.