I. LAND ARRANGEMENT
Rates are per person based in US Dollar
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
(MIN 40 PERSONS)
Osaka: Osaka Moriguchi Plaza or similar
Kyoto: Matsumoto Ryokan or similar
- Roundtrip economy airfare via Philippine Airlines
- 3 Star hotel accommodation based on twin share
- Daily hotel breakfast
- 3 lunch
- 3 dinner
- Tours and transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Applicable entrance fees
- Services of an English-speaking local guide and a Tour Leader
- Rates are valid for Philippine nationals only.
- Rates are based on twin sharing.
- Travel period: from June – December 2018
- Minimum of 40 persons to run the tour.
- Rates excludes visa processing fee, tips to guides, drivers and porters and other services not mentioned on personal expense.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Non-Refundable Deposit: USD 500 per person upon reservation.
- Cancellation: 100% penalty will be levied for any cancellation received after full payment.
- If the group fall below 40, a supplement may apply:
- Minimum of 30 persons: USD 1,489
- Minimum of 20 persons: USD 1,609
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN OSAKA
Upon arrival in Kansai International Airport, meet and greet then transfer and check in at hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Osaka.
DAY 2: OSAKA (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to a full day Osaka tour starting off with the My Cup Noodle Experience where you can customize your own noodle. Continue to a visit to Osakajo Castle Park and Castle Tower. Lunch at a Takoyaki Restaurant where you’ll also experience making your own. Afterwards, visit Shinsekai, one of Osaka's most interesting neighborhoods modeled after New York and Paris. Go to Tsutenkaku Tower and see a bird’s eye view of Osaka. Have a free time shopping on Kuromon Market, Dotonbori and Shinsaibashi. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 3: OSAKA – KYOTO (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Kyoto then proceed to a full day tour. Visit the Kinkakuji Temple(Golden Pavilion), Bamboo Grove, and Arashiyama. Lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards, stroll around Gion District for a photo stop. Go to a Maiko Show then continue to Fushimi-inari Shrine. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at ryokan in Kyoto.
DAY 4: KYOTO – NARA – OSAKA (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Nara for a short sightseeing. Visit the Todaiji Temple(Great Buddha), Deer Park, and Nara National Museum(or Kofuku-ji Temple). Proceed to Osaka and upon arrival, have lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards, visit the Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory, and have a free time to walk around the Universal City Walk. Dinner at hotel with a sushi making experience on the side. Overnight at hotel in Osaka.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE FROM OSAKA (BREAKFAST)
Early morning transfer to the airport for your return flight.
III. FLIGHT DETAILS:
MANILA - OSAKA
OSAKA - MANILA