I. LAND ARRANGEMENT
Rates are per person based in US Dollar
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
(MIN 40 PERSONS)
Seorak: The Class 300
Seoul: Ibis Ambassador Insadong
- Roundtrip economy airfare via Philippine Airlines
- 3 Star hotel accommodation based on twin share
- Daily hotel breakfast
- 5 lunch
- 4 dinner
- Tours and transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Applicable entrance fees
- Services of an English-speaking local guide and a Tour Leader
- Rates are valid for Philippine nationals only.
- Rates are based on twin sharing.
- Travel period: from June – December 2018
- Minimum of 40 persons to run the tour.
- Excludes visa processing fee, tips to guides, drivers and porters of USD 6 per person per day and other services not mentioned on personal expense
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Non-Refundable Deposit: USD 500 per person upon reservation.
- Cancellation: 100% penalty will be levied for any cancellation received after full payment.
- If the group fall below 40, a supplement may apply:
- Minimum of 30 persons: USD 1,025
- Minimum of 20 persons: USD 1,105
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN SEOUL – SEORAK (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, meet ad greet then transfer to Nami Island. Popularized by the Korean Drama Winter Sonata, walk along its beautiful tree lanes, woodlands, and riverside. Afterwards proceed to Mt. Seorak and enjoy a cable car ride going to Gwongeumseong Fortress. Continue to Sinheungsa and see a great bronze statue called Bronze Jwabul Statue. Overnight at hotel in Seorak.
DAY 2: SEORAK – SEOUL (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to a visit to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site, Suwon Hwaseong Fortress. Afterwards enjoy the day at South Korea’s largest theme park, Everland. Top off your day on a free time shopping at Myeongdong Street. Overnight at hotel in Seoul.
DAY 3: SEOUL (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Visit the Seoul Museum of History where you will experience watching about the Korean History, seeing the Gyeonghee Palace and making a Korean Traditional Patterned mirror. Afterwards go Gwanghwamun Square & Cheongye Stream where you’ll see King Sejong’s statue. Continue to a campus tour of Ehwa Women’s University & Yonsei University then a Taekwondo class. Have a free time in Dongdaemun Market where you’ll see both traditional and modern stores. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 4: SEOUL (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to a Seoul City tour with visits to Gyeongbokgung Palace and the National Folk Museum. Pass by Presidential Blue House. Continue to Namsan Hanok Village where you’ll see restored traditional Korean houses then to the Namsan Seoul Tower, the highest point in Seoul. Afterwards, learn the making of Kimchi at a Kimchi School and try wearing a Hanbok. Top off your day with watching a Bibap Show, a performance based on the iconic Korean dish, bibimbap. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE FROM SEOUL (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to a visit to World Cup Stadium, the largest football-specific stadium in Asia. Afterwards enjoy some time in Trick Eye and Ice Museum. Do your last minute shopping at Hongdae Youth Street before your transfer to the airport for your return flight.
III. FLIGHT DETAILS:
MANILA - SEOUL
SEOUL - MANILA