I. LAND ARRANGEMENT
Rates are per person based in US Dollar
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
(MIN 30 PERSONS)
Taipei: Hotel B
Taichung: Forte Orange Hotel
- Roundtrip economy airfare via China Airlines
- 3 Star hotel accommodation based on twin share
- Daily hotel breakfast
- 3 lunch
- 4 dinner
- Tours and transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Tour insurance in Taiwan
- Applicable entrance fees
- Services of an English-speaking local guide and a Tour Leader
- Rates are valid for Philippine nationals only.
- Rates are based on twin sharing.
- Travel period: from June – December 2018
- Minimum of 30 persons to run the tour.
- Excludes visa processing fee, tips to guides, drivers and porters of USD 6 per person per day and other services not mentioned on personal expense.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Non-Refundable Deposit: USD 500 per person upon reservation.
- Cancellation: 100% penalty will be levied for any cancellation received after full payment.
- If the group fall below 30, a supplement may apply:
- Minimum of 25 persons: USD 899
- Minimum of 20 persons: USD 929
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN TAIPEI (DINNER)
Upon arrival in Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, meet and greet then proceed to a half day Taipei city tour. Visit the most prominent historical landmark in Taiwan, Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall. Pass by the Presidential Square, a beautiful Japanese-style building that serves as the government center of the Republic of China; continue to the Martyrs’ Shrine that was built to honor the fallen Kuomintang soldiers and to the National Palace Museum which house over 600,000 artifacts. Afterwards, visit a local Taiwanese temple and a Handicraft Center. Transfer and check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel in Taipei.
DAY 2: TAIPEI NORTHERN COAST (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Head to Yehliu Geographic Park, home to a number of unique geological formations including the iconic "Queen's Head.” In the Afternoon visit the Jiufen Village. Walk along then numerous small alleys and lanes and see the Green Tea House that inspired the Bath House in the movie Spirited Away. Top off your day with a visit to Pingxi, a small town famous for its Chinese Sky Lanterns. Overnight at hotel in Taipei.
DAY 3: TAIPEI – SUN MOON LAKE – TAICHUNG (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning transfer to Sun Moon Lake and a trip to Formosa Aboriginal Village Theme Park where students can learn different aboriginal life style while having fun. In the evening, visit a night market. Overnight at hotel in Taichung.
DAY 4: TAICHUNG – TAIPEI (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning transfer to Taipei. Proceed to a campus tour to the considered the most prestigious school in Taiwan National Taiwan University. Afterwards go to Huashang Creative Park, a multipurpose park and creative space for Taipei's youthful art scene and home to multiple exhibitions and shows. Afterwards, learn the art of making a Xiao Long Bao in a DIY class. Overnight at hotel in Taipei.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE FROM TAIPEI (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure until your transfer to the airport for your return flight.
III. FLIGHT DETAILS:
MANILA - TAIPEI
TAIPEI - MANILA